Falmouth, MA 02540
Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
*Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: COMMUNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM (CSP) CASE MANAGER
The CSP Case Manager/Social Services/Human Services/Social Worker will serve clients throughout Cape Cod. Experience providing care management services to clients with a diagnosis of substance use disorder and/or co-occurring mental health disorders is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in a counseling related discipline or certification as an Alcohol/Drug Abuse Counselor (CAC/CADAC, LADC) or equivalent professional experience with 1-2 years in the addiction field.
- Basic knowledge of addiction, twelve step recovery principles, group techniques, family addiction, and related clinical issues.
- Knowledge of and experience with community resources and referral systems and/or the ability to work in collaboration with community based agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to promote and support recovery concepts, develop continuing care plans and facilitate referrals to continuing care placements.
- Ability to interact with addiction patients with sensitivity and in a non-judgmental manner.
- Valid Massachusetts Driver’s License.
- Engage with patients and participate in case management service plans.
- Assist patients to successfully connect patients to post-acute levels of care.
- Assist patients with obtaining benefits, housing, and medical appointments.
- Develop crises plans to ensure that patients have access to services when needed.
- Establish linkages and utilize community resources to develop effective recovery support systems.
- If indicated, accompany (including transporting) patients to community resources and other services as dictated by their service plans.
- Participate in staff supervision and in-service training programs.
- Participate in team meetings to review patient progress. Communicate with referral sources and advocacy groups.
- Maintain patient records in compliance with existing Gosnold standards. Enter data into electronic billing system to record billable services. and external payers (MBHP, Beacon, etc.)
- Track outcomes for selected patients as necessary to comply with contract requirements (e.g., UBH)
- Other duties as assigned by Program Director or designee.
- The Case Manager reports to the Program Director or designee.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time