Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: EVENING SUPERVISOR, Tuesday-Saturday 3pm-11pm.
- Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, Nursing or related discipline. Four years experience may be substituted for the academic requirement.
- Demonstrated ability to provide supervision and direction to milieu staff of an inpatient or residential treatment program.
- Sufficient knowledge of clinical and administrative practice and the ability to translate this knowledge into efficient administrative supervision of a clinical program.
- Supervise milieu activities during evening shifts, in accordance with established program schedules.
- Monitor the therapeutic environment to insure maintenance of established standards of practice in safety, security and facility operations.
- Supervise all other departments to ensure delivery of required services by members of the treatment team (nurses, counselors and recovery aide staff).
- Perform direct clinical services and crisis management, as necessary
- Interact with families, significant others, community referents, and similar parties to ensure coordination and communication of care.
- Communicate with Program Director and other Gosnold staff to ensure the efficient coordination of treatment services and compliance with regulatory standards
- The Evening Supervisor reports to the Program Director.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics