Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth.
We are hiring: Chief Human Resources Officer
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate Gosnold’s human resources function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the organization’s plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Develop staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside of the organization for positions of responsibility.
- Identify appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the organization.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of employee issues.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce HR policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization. In particular, manage the human resources information systems database and provide necessary reports for analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the organization.
- Provide technical advice and knowledge to others in the human resources department.
- Evaluate the HR department and team, plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as for providing individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Protect the interests of employees and the company in accordance with the company’s polices and governmental laws and regulations affecting the Human Resources function (e.g. OSHA, EEO, ERISA, Joint Commission, DPH, Wage & Hour, etc.).
- Guide the preparation of the information requested or required for compliance. Approves all information submitted.
- Conduct continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs and practices to keep Senior Management informed of new developments.
- Must have a strong understanding of recruitment, benefits administration, payroll and other HR functions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned by the CEO.
Education: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required. PHR certification a plus.
Experience: Experience of ten (10) years working in a human resources department, of which three (3) years were in a HR leadership role, can be substituted for the education requirement.
Skills: Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite and ADP Workforce Now. Well-developed administrative skills. Strong management skills-principles and people. Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills are necessary.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: PHR certification.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.