Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth.
We are hiring: Lead Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for welcoming and assisting patients for the easiest access to care possible. Assisting clinical and medical staff with their requests. Presenting positive, friendly working relationship with all Gosnold employees and ensuring other administrative assistants do the same.
- The Lead Office Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Outpatient Administrative Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Oversee other Lead admins with insurance trainings, authorization management and assisting with billing reports.
- Assist Senior Administrative Assistant and Outpatient Administrative Manager in training new Lead staff.
- Manage authorizations and Utilization review for the Falmouth and Stoughton SOAP programs, with potential to take on other sites SOAP UR.
- Manage and maintain communication between sites, providers, and with management on the program implementation, needs, and challenges.
- Oversee and manage scheduling of tele-health clinicians with coordination of other administrative staff in tele-health sites and coordinate and train outpatient administrative staff on best practices of tele-health including, safety, scheduling, on-site coordination.
- Assist the Outpatient Administrative Manager in maintaining reporting and control systems necessary for the various aspects of their operation.
- Act as point person at the site responding to any counselor/medical staff questions or concerns, making sure standards set for daily administrative tasks are maintained, weekly updates and other general administrative duties as directed by the Outpatient Administrative manager.
- Ordering of office supplies and expense management for the site.
- Manage and assist clinicians in formatting their schedules as needed. Make decisions on appointment types and scheduling of patients in a way that ensures clinicians meet productivity goals and that Gosnold creates access for all patients.
- Follow established processes/procedures for cash receipts and complete deposit for your site.
- Support and train administrative assistants with Evolv, insurance eligibility, authorizations, group enrollments, and office specific policies, procedures, and work flow.
- Complete referrals and intakes in Evolv.
- Reviewing and correcting all billing reports and billing issues and concerns as requested by Patient Financial Services.
- Checking insurance eligibility and benefits for all patients daily. Verifying and entering authorizations for outpatient therapy, SOAP, IOP, and PHP. Training administrative assistants to verify benefits and enter authorizations.
- Triaging and processing telephone calls, ensuring that support staff is available, signed into the phone agent and processing phone calls appropriately.
- A degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting or Health Care Administration is preferred, although work experience in a medical office with a suitable level of responsibility may be substituted.
- EMR experience preferred. Proficient typing skills preferred.
- Computer literate and experience with Microsoft Office and the internet.
- Excellent communication skills and polite phone manner with the ability to effectively work with different levels of employees and management.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.