Hyannis, Barnstable, MA
Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: Full Time, Year Round Cooks
- Must possess, at a minimum, a High School diploma or the equivalent of a High School diploma.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a cook, with demonstrated ability to cook a variety of foods in large quantities, economically procure food and prepare interesting and nutritious meals.
- A willingness and temperamental capacity for respecting and enjoying people, working with and understanding persons with substance abuse or mental health problems.
- Able to bend, stoop, lift (up to 60 lbs.), stand and move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Prepare three meals daily insuring that established standards of nutrition, sanitation, and quality are maintained.
- Attend and participate in continuing in-service trainings.
- Maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc. Maintain the appearance of work areas; inspect food service areas for sanitation, order and safety.
- Assist the Food Service Director in developing, implementing and coordinating department policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties and activities as may be necessary or as directed by the Food Service Director.
- The Cook reports directly to and works under the guidance and supervision of the Food Service Director.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics
Job Type: Full-time