Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
WE ARE HIRING: CLINICAL SUPERVISOR
- Masters Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or related discipline and at least five years of clinical experience in an Addiction or Mental Health Treatment program.
- Independent License, LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT required.
- Knowledge of current clinical best practices in addiction treatment and demonstrated ability to put this knowledge into practical application.
- Demonstrated supervisory and interpersonal skills to manage and supervise a diverse clinical staff and provide the oversight and training necessary to achieve optimal clinical performance.
- Ability to incorporate regulatory standards into clinical practice to ensure compliance.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other clinical disciplines to advance quality of patient care and achieve program performance goals.
- Supervise and direct the clinical staff in the provision of counseling and/or related functions.
- Provide training, supervision, and mentoring to maximize counselor performance and improve time management skills of the staff.
- Oversee clinical reviews to monitor patient progress.
- Review clinical documentation and records for completion and quality.
- Prepare and maintain counselor work schedules to provide adequate coverage seven days a week that complies with regulatory requirements.
- Conduct performance appraisals and participate in hiring and employment recommendations.
- Participate in program planning, development and other management functions.
- Perform direct counseling services when necessary, in accordance with awarded privileges.
- Participate in utilization review activities in conjunction with other departments to ensure that services provided meet UR and managed care requirements.
- Interact with the administrative, utilization review, admissions, and other clinical disciplines to insure the efficient coordination and timely delivery of treatment services
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and licensing standards.
- The Clinical Supervisor reports to the Program Director or designee.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided.
Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary!
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time