Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
*Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary!
We are hiring: Clinical Coordinator in our Falmouth, MA location
- Current licensure as an RN and/or clinical licensure such as LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, or other comparable.
- Four years of experience conducting clinical assessments to substantiate appropriate levels of care for substance use disorder and/or mental health treatment programs.
- 3-5 years of supervisory clinical experience. Experience in an admissions setting preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with the public, health care professionals, patient access personnel, and referral agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and resolve with diplomacy and efficiency.
- Share supervision of patient access staff with Director and Assistant Director to ensure optimal functioning of Patient Access staff and develop effective working relationships within the department, among other agency staff, and with external stakeholders.
- Serve as key member of the Patient Access Management Team. Clincially supervise day-to-day operations of the Patient Access Department to ensure appropriate and timely admission to substance use disorder and mental health treatment programs.
- Conduct clinical assessments to determine patient admission eligibility and perform treatment team reviews.
- Work closely with Patient Access Family Liaison to engage families into care coordination and to promote full continuum of services within Gosnold.
- Serves as a key liaison between GTC and other related services within the Gosnold continuum, such as Gosnold at Cataumet, Miller House, Emerson House, and Partial Hospitalization.
- Attends Morning Meeting and works closely with clinical, case management and other staff to ensure optimal continuing care plans are executed for patients who choose additional Gosnold services.
- Works closely with Gosnold Outreach, Emergency Department Navigation, Opioid Outreach Intervention, Coaching, and other Gosnold staff who actively create admission pathways into Gosnold Treatment Center.
- Maintain effective working relationships and interact regularly with Management, Clinical Services, Marketing, Quality Improvement and Patient Accounts to advance corporate goals of quality and service.
- Works cohesively and cooperatively with clinical staff to ensure a high quality admissions experience for Gosnold patients.
- Lead and/or participate on teams related to Patient Access as needed and maintain and promote effective working relationships with all Gosnold departments.
- Maintain current technical and managerial skills necessary to provide support/supervision to assigned personnel.
- Work with Program Director and Assistant Director to develop departmental goals consistent with Gosnold’s corporate goals.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Hiring, training, supervision and evaluation of staff, as directed by Program Management.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Rotates On-Call Coverage with Director, Associate Director, and other Designated Staff.
- The Patient Access Clinical Coordinator reports to the Program Director, Patient Access Services.
Maybe exposed to potentially infectious material and must follow Gosnold’sExposure and Infeciton Control procedures.
Mustwork some weekend and hours, to include every other weekend, a Sun-Th orTues-Sat schedule, or other structure to be determined in conjunction withProgram Director.
Asa supervising member of the Patient Access Team, must be willing to flexiblymeet needs of the department including covering shifts, taking on additionalsupervision, or other supervisory tasks as assigned by the Program Director.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.