Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth.
We are hiring: Recovery Aide Supervisor
The Recovery Aide Supervisor will oversee and monitor the environment of care to ensure maximum patient safety, security, comfort, and compliance with infection control standards. The Recovery Aide Supervisor is responsible for supervising the Recovery Aide staff in the areas of direct patient contact and assist the nursing, medical, and clinical staff to ensure the efficiency of the patient unit.
- Collaborate with clinical and administrative staff to ensure delivery of high quality care and patient satisfaction.
- Facilitate regular staff meetings and supervision of Recovery Aide staff as guided by Gosnold Policies and Procedures.
- Prepare and maintain work schedules for Recovery Aide staff to ensure adequate coverage.
- Recruit, hire, and conduct on-going training of Recovery Aide staff.
- Monitor Recovery Aide performance and prepare Performance Evaluations.
- Participate in computer literacy training, as necessary.
- Coordinate patient transportation to continuing care programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, train, and supervise staff.
- Ability to relate effectively with patients in a treatment setting.
- Knowledge of addictions and ability to lead general discussion groups about recovery.
- Commitment to customer service principles to maximize patient experience and satisfaction.
- Working understanding of environment of care safety, security, comfort, and infection control.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare related field. Significant experience in addiction programs may be substituted for the academic requirement.
- Minimum of two years of experience in addiction or mental health treatment field. Computer literate and experienced with current office applications.
- Two years supervisory experience
- Must be CPR certifiable. Current Massachusetts Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.