Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hiring: Administrative Assistant
Responsible for welcoming and assisting patients in all three SECP Hubs (Dartmouth, Falmouth and Stoughton) for the easiest access to care possible. Assisting staff with their requests.
- A degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting or Health Care Administration is preferred, although work experience in a medical office with a suitable level of responsibility may be substituted.
- EMR experience preferred. Proficient typing skills preferred.
- Computer literate and experience with Microsoft Office and the internet.
- Excellent communication skills and polite phone manner with the ability to effectively work with different levels of employees and management.
- The Lead Office Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Director of SECP
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Oversee insurance trainings, authorization/eligibility management and assisting with billing reports.
- Assist Clinical Care Managers in training new staff.
- Manage and maintain communication between sites, providers, and with management on the program implementation, needs, and challenges.
- Assist the Director of SECP in maintaining reporting and control systems necessary for the various aspects of their operation.
- Ordering of office supplies and expense management for the site.
- Manage and assist SECP in formatting their schedules as needed. Assists to make decisions on appointment types and scheduling of members in a way that ensures SECP staff meet productivity goals and that Gosnold creates access for all members.
- Reviewing and correcting all billing reports and billing issues and concerns as requested by Patient Financial Services and/or Director of SECP.
- Checking insurance eligibility and benefits for all patients daily.
- Triaging and processing telephone calls, ensuring that SECP staff is available, signed into the phone agent and processing phone calls appropriately.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.