Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary!
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement clinical policies, procedures and protocols relative to medical issues affecting outpatient behavioral health care.
- Provide direct clinical services in accordance with approved clinical privileges, including off hours coverage when necessary.
- Provide regular supervision to staff psychiatrists and clinical nurse specialists and education to staff through in-service trainings.
- Provide case consultation as requested by clinical department heads.
- Identify client medication needs and prescribe, monitor and evaluate appropriateness of protocols.
- Coordinate the referral of patients to psychiatric hospitals and other mental health resources as necessitated by patient needs.
- Participate in Quality Improvement activities, utilization review, administrative staff meetings, multidisciplinary team meetings and other related activities.
- Maintain quality medical record documentation.
- Submit information needed for clinical or administrative matters (e.g. patient reports, time sheets, billing tickets, payment vouchers) on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with program staff, other health and human service professionals and managed care organizations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Physician licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine, who is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry or board eligible. If board eligible, certification must be obtained within three years of the date of hire.
Experience providing addiction and mental health services in a variety of treatment settings. Addiction medication experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine and Psychiatry.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Job Type: Part-time