Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth.
We are hiring: Community Partner RN (Part-Time)
The CP RN is a critical member of the Community Partnership (CP) Team who works closely with the Clinical Care Manager to supervise Care Coordinators and ensure comprehensive care coordination for engaged enrollees. As part of the CP Team, the Nurse will review all engaged enrollees medical history, medical needs, and medications prior to the Comprehensive Assessment being approved by the Clinical Care Manager. The RN is responsible for medication reconciliation for all engage enrollees discharged from an emergency department visit and/or inpatient hospitalization. The RN will provide clinical oversight to help the CP Team understand and manage patient’s co-occurring medical conditions.
- Available to review care plans with primary care providers (PCP) to ensure that enrollees receive optimal care for both medical and behavioral health conditions
- Works with Care Coordinators to obtain signatures from PCPs or their designee on patient centered treatment plans (PCTP) for engaged enrollees
- Supervises Care Coordinators to make sure that engage enrollees’ medical concerns are fully integrated into their respective PCTPs
- Conducts and documents medication reconciliation for all enrollees discharged from an emergency department and/or hospitalization and for other enrollees, as deemed necessary
- Ensure that the engage enrollees demonstrate understanding of medication use, purpose, and side effects along with providing education and support to the Engaged Enrollee in adhering to their medication regimen
- Serve as a liaison with PCP offices to facilitate authorization and implementation of PCTPs for their respective patients
- Reviews PCTPs for active medical problems
- Provides medical consultation to CP Team
- Demonstrates an ability to work flexibly and collaboratively as a member of the CP Team
- Demonstrates appropriate autonomy, initiative, and professionalism and the ability and willingness to problem solve as needed
- Demonstrates respect for supervisors, co-workers, and clients
- Completes Incident Reports as needed
- Remains knowledgeable regarding the utilization of the program’s emergency preparedness plan and emergency responses, code gray, fire, psych emergency, etc.
- Must have a valid Massachusetts Registered Nurse License
- Portuguese Speaking Preferred
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.