Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth.
We are hiring: Director of Contracts
Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
- Experience in applying organizational standards when developing requests for proposals and drafting contracts.
- Align with managers of business operations, including senior leadership and management team.
- Review contractual performance to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
- Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
- Interface with insurance companies regarding adequacy of coverage and purchasing needs.
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
- Perform appropriate clinical, administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development.
- Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, general language and provisions.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Management, Social Services or related field. (In some cases, an advanced degree may be desirable.)
Experience: Prior work experience in a contract management role, such as purchasing or contracting.
Skills: Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.