Gosnold at Cataumet
Residential Rehabilitation for Men and Women
Gosnold at Cataumet is a 40 bed residential facility providing acute rehabilitation services for those with drug or alcohol addiction. The Cataumet program utilizes a variety of different treatment modalities designed to make the treatment experience enriching and educational. Gosnold understands every case is different and treatment should be tailored to meet the individual where they are in their recovery process. By providing a multi-disciplinary team to oversee treatment this offers customized treatment plans and guidance throughout the course of their stay.
To see a comprehensive list of our clinical services please click here.
The Treatment Team:
Each patient is assigned to a treatment team that includes their primary addiction counselor, case manager, clinical and nursing supervisors, and a recovery specialist. Throughout the course of the program, addiction services may include access to physicians, a psychiatrist, recovery managers and spiritual counselors to work with providing a comprehensive treatment plan driven by the precise needs of the individual.
Family Integration and Support:
Recovery is greatly enhanced when families understand the disease of addiction and learn how they can care for themselves and be supportive of a loved one’s recovery. Families are an integral part of recovery and are invited to attend one of Gosnold’s weekly education courses focusing on the disease of addiction, Gosnold’s continuum of care, and interactive exercises to strengthen communication. Families will also be encouraged to take part in family sessions with the clinical team to involve them in treatment planning, continuing care recommendations, and facilitate the healing process.
For a printable list of what to bring to Cataumet, click here.
What to bring to Gosnold at Cataumet:
- Identification and insurance cards
- Cash, not in excess of $100.00
- If you smoke, bring enough cigarettes to last you your stay.
- One suitcase with enough appropriate clothing to last your stay. Clothing should be comfortable, casual and washable. We have laundry facilities if your treatment stay is longer.
- Prescribed medications in the original container from the pharmacy
- Phone cards
- Toiletries (must be in the original packaging)
- Cellphones and other electronic devices are permitted at the discretion of the facility.
- No personal snacks, drinks or candy.
- Non-prescription medication (Tylenol, Advil).
- Vitamins, herbal medicine or protein powders.
- Products containing alcohol (mouthwash, perfume, perfumed lotions).
- Smokeless (chewing) tobacco.
- Toothpaste, body wash, deodorant, soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream- this all will be provided in the toiletry kit received upon admission.
- Clothing that depicts drugs, alcohol, sex or violence.
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives).