The Gosnold Innovation Center
Dedicated to Improving Addiction Prevention, Treatment, and Management
Throughout our history we have established leading-edge programs and services that have been recognized regionally and nationally. Our commitment to improve addiction treatment has led to the creation of a dedicated unit to focus on innovation and research, that includes;
1) Enhanced public education to improve awareness about substance use problems and more effective policies and practices to address them;
2) Implementation of evidence-based prevention policies and programs to prevent substance misuse and related harms;
3) Improved access to evidence-based services, integrated with mainstream health care, for those at risk for or affected by substance use disorders;
4) Recovery support services (RSS) to assist individuals in maintaining remission and preventing relapse;
5) Research-informed public policies and financing strategies to ensure that substance misuse and use disorder services are accessible, compassionate, efficient, and sustainable.