Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
*Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: HOUSE ADVISOR
The House Advisor will be responsible for the daily operations of the female house per direction of Gosnold Management. The House Advisor is expected to have experience in substance abuse or mental health treatment, preferably in a community-based, residential program.
- Maintains residence at the LeClair House. Works with Recovery Residences Manager to coordinate time away from the house to ensure no interruption in oversight of residents.
- Prior experience with sober living is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respond to situations that may arise in the house.
- An understanding of addiction, clinical treatment plans, recovery support meetings.
- Satisfactory reports from the Crimincal Offense Records Information (CORI) Board.
- Prior property management preferred.
- Must have a current driver’s license and be CPR certified.
- Facilitates weekly house meetings.
- Establishes a list of resident responsibilities for common areas and supervises these duties.
- Mediates problems that arise between residents and difficulties that residents may have with house rules and policies
- Responds to emergency situations as necessary. Report any/all issues to Recovery Residence Manager.
- Acts on suspected alcohol and drug use and follows established policy for screening.
- Performs random drug and/or alcohol screenings as necessary.
- Conducts, with the resident, regular inspections of resident rooms.
- Maintains log of house activities, noting problems and absences. Conducts fire drills.
- Assists with enforcing house guidelines and notifying residents of House guideline violations.
- Reports to Recovery Residence Manager when household supplies need to be replenished.
- Reports to a Gosnold representative when repairs need to be made in the House.
- Maintain complete sobriety.
- Reviews with each resident the policies and procedures of Shore Road and their resident agreement.
- Collaborate with other Residential Staff.
- Interface with Gosnold support services including Housekeeping and Maintenance for the house and/or property upkeep
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.