Gosnold is looking for a Dietary Aide/Food Service/Nutrition
- Prior dietary experience, preferably in a health care or institutional facility.
- Ability to provide respectful and courteous service to all patients, staff and guests.
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift (up to 40 lbs.), stand and move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Perform assigned duties as directed by the designated dietary supervisor, which include but are not limited to serving meals, cleaning kitchen areas, washing dishes, assisting with food preparation, food storage and food transportation.
- Maintain the appearance of work areas, food service areas and dining areas orderly and in accordance with sanitation, and safety standards.
- Adhere to all Gosnold dietary standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The Dietary Aide may be required to work at any Gosnold facility.
- The Dietary Aide reports to the Food Service Director or designee.
Job Type: Full-time