Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
*Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WE ARE HIRING: A/R Specialist
- High School Diploma
- Two – five years experience with complex data analysis and reporting
- Proficient with MS Excel or similar software.
- Relation data base development and reporting
- Develops reports and methodologies for analyzing and presenting A/R data.
- Collects information from diverse sources, applies professional principles in performing various analyses and summarizes the information and data in order to solve problems.
- Develops tools and reports to optimize front and back end revenue cycle workflow and outcomes.
- Educates staff on use of tools and reports and conducts periodic audits or policies and procedures to ensure compliance and effective outcomes.
- Maintains a database of active GTC clients and their current status to ensure services are billed in a timely manner and no services are overlooked.
- Records services and reconciles monthly SCL’s from Emerson, Miller and Cataumet.
- Provide timely and accurate month end figures to Corporate Finance. Notifies Finance of changes to month end figures.
- Records and reconciles DPH services in Virtual Gateway.
- Enter payer denial information into Unicare.
- Build and analyze daily, monthly, and annual reports to ensure client services have been recorded accurately.
- Communicates system or process problems when noticed and engages key stakeholders in problem solving. Facilitates satisfactory communication and resolution of problems.
- Participates or leads various projects related to revenue cycle improvement as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The Accounts Receivable Analyst reports to the Director of Patient Financial Services.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.