Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Current licensure in Massachusetts as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant and certification by a nationally recognized accrediting body approved by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing or NCCPA.
- Current valid and unrestricted certificate with the Drug Enforcement Agency and the Massachusetts Controlled Substance Registration Board.
- Documented evidence of completion of an accredited, Board-approved master’s or post-master’s nurse practitioner/physician assistant program or other Board-approved program.
- Experience conducting evaluations, diagnostic procedures and treatments specific in the NP/PA’s area of expertise.
- Knowledge and understanding of substance use disorders and the capability to provide treatment consistent with standards of professional care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively relate to behavioral health patients.
- Computer literacy and ability to work in an electronic medical record.
- Conduct assessments and diagnostic procedures for patients at Gosnold Treatment Center and Gosnold at Cataumet, in accordance with established standards of practice.
- Prescribe and administer medication in accordance with established prescriptive practice guidelines.
- Provide counseling and instruction regarding common patient problems.
- Maintain and document findings in patient electronic medical record.
- Participate in treating planning sessions, clinical case reviews and in-service training programs.
- Initiate appropriate evaluation and emergency management when necessary, e.g., cardiac arrest, respiratory distress, injuries, burns and hemorrhage.
- Responsible for on-call coverage on a scheduled rotating basis.
- Adhere to Universal Precautions for Infection Control and proper procedures for disposal of sharps.
- Engage in Continuing Medical Education activities to maintain certification and participate in in-service programs.
- Adhere to the professional staff code of ethics.
- Participate in medical staff and other related Gosnold meetings and committees.
- Participate in supervision sessions with a supervising physician in accordance with the Practice & Prescriptive Guidelines.
- The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant reports to the supervising physician.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics