Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: Revenue Cycle Project Manager
Under the direction of the Patient Financial Services Director, the Revenue Cycle Project Manager/Billing Manager is responsible for implementation and management of all revenue cycle operations and policies to ensure optimal and timely claims submission, denial prevention and resolution and cash flow resulting in successful and sustainable days in receivable of 35 days. Proven ability to design, implement and manage all aspects of Revenue Cycle EMR and Billing systems and processes and to work with third party payers, patients and other entities to effectively resolve outstanding AR balances, including but not limited to: payer contract coding and fee schedule maintenance, EDI/HIPAA transactions, payer credentialing/enrollment, authorization management, denial prevention and resolution. Serve as subject matter expert and liaison to internal and external sources for billing and reimbursement matters. Develops and monitors various accounts receivable reports and tools.
- Strong knowledge of health care payer and regulatory policies and systems. Experience in a behavioral health or similar environment a plus.
- In depth knowledge and proven experience with all aspects of EMR and accounts receivable systems.
- Proven ability to analyze, troubleshoot and effectively solve and report revenue cycle issues.
- Must be proficient in development and monitoring of revenue cycle reports and tools. Advanced MS Excel a must. SQL experience a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential. Ability to design, test, document and teach revenue cycle procedures.
- Must be extremely organized and self-motivated and enjoy working independently and as part of a team.
- Proven experience of leading teams and key initiatives as well as day-to-day processes.
- A minimum of five years health care revenue cycle leadership experience. Bachelor’s degree, Certified Professional Biller designation and/or behavioral health experience preferred.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics