Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WE ARE HIRING: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Stoughton and Centerville.
**Current licensure to practice nursing in advanced practice role in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and as a psychiatric NP is required.**
GENERAL SUMMARY:Candidate will have experience working with Mental Health and Substance Abuse disorders. Candidate will be able to function independently, have the ability to manage crises and understand levels of psychiatric care. Candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, be able to work well on a multidisciplinary team, and comfortable working in a fast-paced setting. Candidate will report directly to the Outpatient Program Director.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of a Master’s Degree in nursing from an accredited college or university.
- Current licensure to practice nursing in advanced practice role in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and as a psychiatric NP.
- Two to five years’ experience working Mental Health and Dual Diagnosis Clients required
- Experience working in an Outpatient Program Preferred
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide clients with medication education
- Provide medication management and consultation when necessary
- Provides mental health assessment for patients.
- Works in a collaborative practice model with staff psychiatrist in advanced practice role
- Assists staff to identify educational needs of patients and families concerning alterations in health and disease process or plan of care; plans educational activities for staff based upon adult learning principals. Ensures clinical competencies are maintained.
- Represents the Department of Behavioral Medicine on various Hospital-wide committees and task forces in consultation with the Program Manager. Works in collaboration with other departments to solve appropriate problems
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics