*Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary!
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*We are hiring: OutreachRepresentative for our Stoughton, MA location.
Gosnold’s Outreach Representative(OR) develops and maintains relationships to improve patient inflows and tofoster access to the agency’s full continuum of services for optimal clinicaloutcomes. The OR has at least two years of experience with the Massachusettscommunity behavioral health systems, including ACO’s, MCO’s, CBFS, DMH, DPH,Community Partnerships, Outpatient, Partial Hospitalization, ACT, or othermodels, which specialize in the treatment and/or case management of mentalhealth, co-occurring and substance use disorders.
- Facilitating referrals at required benchmarks for designated Gosnold programs, specifically Partial Hospitalization.
- Developing contacts in the behavioral healthcare field to inform key representatives about services at Gosnold.
- Ability to communicate effectively to small and large groups, as well as, to individuals.
- The physical ability to drive long distances on a daily basis is essential, so a valid Massachusetts driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required.
- Presenting the benefits of Gosnold’s programs to health and human service agencies, managed care organizations, corporations, small businesses and educational institutions.
- Presenting Gosnold’s programs to judicial systems and law enforcement agencies.
- Serving as Gosnold’s representative with appropriate social service programs, chambers of commerce, etc.
- Working closely with corporate and union Employee Assistance Programs.
- Attending EAPA meetings and other appropriate industry meetings as a Gosnold representative.
- Participating as an exhibitor of Gosnold’s services at health fairs, conferences, symposiums, etc.
- Attending appropriate educational seminars on mental health, chemical dependency, co-occurring disorders, marketing, business development, etc.
- Responsible for documenting all outreach activity and referral data on designated excel spreadsheets.
Gosnold offers acomprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403bRetirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance,Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible SpendingAccounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrellaavailable through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance,Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and PaidHolidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Relevant: Minimumof Two Years.
Education: BachelorDegree Required.
License:Driver’s License Required
Work authorization: UnitedStates Required