We are hiring: Assistant Director of PHP/OP in our Stoughton, MA location
Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
*Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Master’s Level clinician with experience and expertise in the treatment of patients with mental health and substance use disorders. Employee will have had experience facilitating groups and be knowledgeable in the treatment of dual diagnosis and mental health disorders. Employee will be able to function independently, have the ability to manage crises and understand levels of psychiatric care. Employee will have strong interpersonal skills, be able to work well on a multidisciplinary team, and comfortable working in a fast-paced setting. This position is a Assistant Director level position and will have administrative and clinical duties.
- Master’s degree in Counseling or Social Work required. LCSW, LICSW or LMHC preferred.
- One to two years of supervisory experience required.
- One to two years’ experience in Partial Hospital Program or group counseling required.
- One to two years’ experience in substance abuse/dependence treatment required.
- Facilitation of staff meetings and clinical rounds.
- Supervise chart audits and oversee maintenance of client notes.
- Carry a caseload of 4-5 patients depending on census
- Provide patient assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning, case management and discharge planning.
- Perform utilization reviews.
- Lead groups focused on mental health and substance use disorders.
- Ensure compliance with standards in regards to outside credentialing agencies such as insurers, The Joint Commission and Department of Public Health.
- Work in conjunction with insurance requirements and perform utilization reviews.
- Work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team, and identify appropriate level of care for patients.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- The Assistant Director reports directly to the Program Director of the clinic.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.