Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES SPECIALIST
- Minimum two years’ experience in health care billing or related area.
- Ability to communicate effectively to collect and document pertinent financial and personal information relative to patient treatment.
- Ability to conduct financial interviews relative to patient’s insurance benefits and method of payment for services.
- Knowledge of computerized billing and A/R systems.
- Upon admission, determine preliminary payer status and verify health insurance coverage.
- Prepare and maintain accurate and complete patient billing folders.
- Initiate financial interviews with clients, as necessary and collect relevant documentation and money
- Assist with follow-up and collection activities to insure client payment for services.
- Communicate with Admissions and other departments to insure maximum utilization and reimbursement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The Patient Financial Services Representative reports to the Patient Financial Services Manager or designee.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics