Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WE ARE HIRING:STAFF NURSES, RN or LPN
Available positions include:
24 hours per week, 11am-7pm
32 hours per week, 3pm-11pm
40 hours per week, 11pm-7am
24 hours every other weekend, day shifts
- Current licensure as a registered nurse or practical nurse in Massachusetts.
- Ability to conduct a medical assessment and intake screening exams.
- Knowledge and understanding of substance abuse and mental illness and the capability to provide treatment consistent with standards of professional care.
- The capability to implement physician’s standing orders.
- Physical ability to perform emergency treatment, e.g. CPR, assist patients with routine care, etc.
- Current CPR certification or the ability to be certified within three months of hire.
- Perform pre-admission screenings (telephone and on-site), for patients requesting admission.
- Perform physical assessments on patients admitted to a Gosnold facility in accordance with standards.
- Maintain patient charts, including nurse’s notes and med sheets, physician order forms, assessments and other essential documentation in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner.
- Monitor drug and alcohol withdrawal to prevent development of medical complications and administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
- Evaluate and document identified medical problems and report them in a timely manner to the Medical Director or the on-call staff physician.
- Adhere to Universal Precautions for Infection Control and to proper procedure for disposal of sharps.
- Maintain awareness and working knowledge of all Gosnold procedures relevant to this position.
- Maintain nurse’s station neat, free of hazard, and consistent with health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Participate in case reviews and in-service training programs.
- Adhere to the Professional Staff Code of Ethics.
- Conduct patient education sessions on issues of addiction, health maintenance and related recovery topics.
- The Staff Nurse reports directly to the Director of Nursing or designee.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics