Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: Director of Patient Access
- Current licensure as an RN with a Master’s in Nursing, LICSW, LMHC or PsyD.
- Four years of experience conducting clinical assessments to substantiate appropriate levels of care for substance use disorder and/or mental health treatment programs.
- Good understanding of payer systems, especially related to eligibility, authorizations, copayments, coinsurance and deductibles.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in an admissions setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with the public, health care professionals, patient access personnel, and referral agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and solve them efficiently and creatively.
- Supervisory and managerial skills to oversee the functioning of the patient access staff and to develop effective working relationships within the department and among other program personnel.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Patient Access Department to ensure appropriate and timely admission to substance use disorder and mental health treatment programs.
- Organize the work within the department to maximize resources and provide efficient and effective service.
- Conduct workflow studies to evaluate effectiveness of existing processes and make recommendations to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Oversee and when necessary, conduct clinical assessments to determine patient admission eligibility and perform treatment team reviews when applicable.
- Manage the census in the inpatient, transitional, residential and partial hospitalization programs to insure maximum occupancies in accordance with contractual obligations and organizational goals.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with referral parties, managed care organizations and the community at large to maximize admissions to Gosnold programs.
- Establish and execute an appropriate review process to ensure that patient financial data and accounts receivable quality standards are met to enable timely, accurate billing and collection of funds.
- Participate with management in the planning, development and implementation of admission functions.
- Maintain effective working relationships and interact regularly with Management, Clinical Services, Marketing, Quality Improvement and Patient Accounts to advance corporate goals of quality and service.
- Works cohesively and cooperatively with clinical staff to ensure a high quality admissions experience for Gosnold patients.
- Lead and/or participate on teams related to patient access as needed and maintain and promote effective working relationships with all Gosnold departments.
- Maintain current technical and managerial skills necessary to provide support/supervision to assigned personnel.
- Develops annual goals and objectives for self and the department which are consistent with Gosnold’s corporate goals.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Develop and update department policies and work rules as required/needed.
- Hiring, training, supervision and evaluation of staff.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- The Director of Patient Access reports to the Chief Operating Officer or designee.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics