Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WE ARE HIRING: Counselor Level II for our Falmouth & Cataumet, MA location
Master’s Degree in a counseling related discipline OR a Bachelor’s degree in a counseling related discipline and documentation of 1000 hours of supervised counseling experience OR Certification as an Alcohol/Drug Abuse Counselor (CAC/CADC/LADC I)
Documentation of 2000 hours (including intern or practicum hours) of supervised counseling experience may be substituted for the academic requirement if working in a behavioral health program/treatment facility for at least two years.
- Experience in conducting assessments, group counseling, psycho-education, individual counseling, treatment planning, and aftercare planning.
- Working familiarity and/or direct experience in the use of relevant technology (EMRs, telehealth, etc.).
- Develop, implement and modify, as necessary, treatment plans and continuing care plans.
- Provide individual, group, family, marital, child and/or adjunctive therapies as needed and within area of expertise and limits of credentials.
- Conduct case management services and prepare discharge summaries.
- Interact with referral sources and other external providers to insure coordination of patient services
- Participate in continuing education activities and in-service training programs to remain knowledgeable in area(s) of expertise and to meet credentialing and privileging requirements.
- Attend meetings as directed and meet with supervisor to receive supervision and participate in clinical reviews.
- Monitor caseload to assure compliance with third-party payers, including chart reviews, completing pre-certification requests, initial and continuing reviews and authorizations.
- Document in patient records in accordance with Gosnold standards and regulatory and payer requirements, utilizing electronic formats as required.
- Abide by the professional staff code of ethics and maintain a high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality, dual-relationships and professional stature.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time