Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- Business/office management background equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business related field and/or six years of executive assistant (or similar) experience. Previous work experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Demonstrated ability and temperament to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrated proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the executive and the company to outside parties and to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and decision-making skills to respond to pressure situations.
- Demonstrated time management skills to plan, manage, and coordinate executive’s activities.
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Sufficient mathematical knowledge to compile and prepare financial and statistical reports.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Must be able to follow instructions, work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Plan, organize and coordinate the administrative aspects of the Executive’s office functions.
- Perform administrative duties by recording and maintaining information, scheduling meetings and answering requests for information.
- Participate in the preparation of reports, grants, and proposals including RFR’s, EAP reports, Town Quarterly reports, federal grants, foundation proposals, etc.
- Organize and manage company policies and procedures, maintaining current policies and establishing a distribution system to insure that programs and departments have current policies and procedures.
- Review, monitor, follow-up and report on selected operational functions including incident reporting, safety/security checks, and other related functions as directed by the CEO.
- Assist in preparation of Board Meeting agenda, assemble data, distribute of agenda packets and related correspondences, and oversee meetings arrangements.
- Takes, prepares and maintains meeting minutes when necessary.
- Act as the Executive Assistant to the CFO, CCO, COO, and CHRO as necessary.
- Assist in maintaining appointment calendar, courteously screening visitors and calls, and managing the time of the President/CEO and other senior management members as needed.
- Create and maintain an accurate paper and electronic filing system.
- Cover front desk reception as needed
- Support Organizational Advancement Department
- Perform other duties and/or work on special projects as assigned.
- Serve as the corporate Access Coordinator, maintaining ADA Self Evaluation Plans and updates.
- Works in conjunction with COO or designee to conduct research supporting the development of agency policy and procedures.
- Supports implementation of agency QM Plan by collecting, analyzing, and reporting data at intervals described in the Quality Management Plan.
- Supports projects related to process improvement. Serves as a liaison between the QM Department and selected programmatic/organizational Performance Improvement initiatives.
- The Executive Assistant reports to the President/CEO.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics