Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: CASE MANAGER for Gosnold at Cataumet
- Bachelors Degree in a counseling related discipline or certification as an Alcohol/Drug Abuse Counselor (CAC/CADAC, LADC) or equivalent professional experience with 1-2 years in the addiction field.
- Basic knowledge of addiction, twelve step recovery principles, group techniques, family addiction, and related clinical issues.
- Knowledge of and experience with community resources and referral systems and/or the ability to work in collaboration with community based agencies.
- Ability to conduct interviews, assessments, psycho educational and support sessions, treatment planning, and continuing care planning.
- Demonstrated ability to promote and support recovery concepts, develop continuing care plans and facilitate referrals to continuing care placements.
- Ability to interact with addiction patients with sensitivity and in a non-judgmental manner.
- Strong Microsoft skills, specifically Excel are necessary.
- Conduct patient assessments and case management service plans.
- Prepare continuing care plans and arrange for patient transfers to next level of care.
- Facilitate psycho-educational and patient support meetings and prepare continuing care plans.
- Establish linkages and utilize community resources to help patients develop effective recovery support systems.
- If indicated and directed, accompany (including transporting) patients to community resources and other services as dictated by their service plans.
- Participate in staff supervision and in-service training programs.
- Participate in team meetings to review patient progress. Communicate regularly with referral sources and advocacy groups.
- Maintain patient records in compliance with existing Gosnold standards.
- Other duties as assigned by Program Director or designee.
- The Case Manager reports to the Program Director or designee.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics