Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
*Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: CASE MANAGER
The Case Manager must have the ability to conduct patient interviews, complete basic assessments, and engage patients into treatment and continuing care planning. This role requires knowledge of and experience with community resources and referral systems and/or the ability to work in collaboration with community based providers and agencies. The Case Manager must have basic knowledge of mental health and addiction recovery processes, services, and support.
- Bachelors Degree in a counseling related discipline or certification prefferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in working mental health, addiction, and/or home health/hospice or related field will be considered for this position.
- Solid computer skills including, working experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word). Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to interact with patients, families, and community stakeholders with sensitivity and professionalism.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Maintain patient records in compliance with existing Gosnold standards.
- If indicated and directed, accompany (including transporting) patients to community resources and other services as dictated by their service plans. Work with patients to develop transportation and other resources to facilitate self-management of care and services.
- Establish linkages and utilize community resources to help patients develop effective recovery support systems.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Strongly organized and self-directed, comfortable and proficient with web-based electronic health records, and able to fulfill outreach functions with own transportation.
- Able to multi-task, manage caseload of approximately 50 patients, and track multiple required tasks using CRM software system.
- Participate in team meetings to review patient progress. Communicate regularly with referral sources and advocacy groups.
- Participate in staff supervision and in-service training programs.
- Prepare care plans in collaboration with patients and their identified supports.
- Conduct patient assessments and case management service plans.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.