Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gosnold is now hiring an Occupational Therapist (OT) – Consultant to see patients at our Centerville and Stoughton sites, as well as conduct staff trainings several times per year. This position allows for flexible hours and schedule and will act as the consultative expert on clinician cases on an as needed basis.
- Current Massachusetts license as an Occupational Therapist
- One year of experience, preferably in a behavioral health setting
- Provide patient evaluation and treatment plan
- Provide patient assessments including short and long term goals
- Work in conjunction and collaboration with patient’s current clinician and clinical team
- Provide staff training to enable Gosnold staff to incorporate tools and techniques into their treatment plans.