Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth.
WE ARE HIRING: RECOVERY AIDES for awake overnight shifts, day shifts, full-time and part-time in our Falmouth Treatment Center (GTC). **Shift differential paid for all overnight shifts**
- Experience, training, and/or education in the field of addiction or mental health.
- Ability to relate and communicate effectively with patients in a treatment setting.
- Knowledge and understanding of sanitation, cleanliness, safety and facility upkeep.
- Knowledge of basic treatment concepts and ability to lead recovery/twelve step discussion groups (shift appropriate only).
- Current Massachusetts Drivers License with acceptable driving record.
- Computer literacy preferred.
- Must be CPR certifiable.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 25 pounds.
- Assist the admitting team in patient admission including checking in and storing valuables, assisting patient with activities of daily living, taking and monitoring vital signs, obtaining screening samples if necessary, and other related patient care functions.
- Participate in recovery oriented socialization via informal interactions with patients, circulating in the program to monitor patient activity, and ensuring adherence to the program’s residency guidelines.
- Transport patients to appointments related to their treatment plan including recovery homes, court proceedings, medical and entitlement visits, detox centers, referral locations, etc. In acute care programs transport patients from various locations to the detoxification unit. (Shift Appropriate Only)
- Monitor recreational activities and participate with other staff to coordinate these activities.
- Conduct recovery oriented patient twelve step discussion groups. (Shift Appropriate Only)
- In residential programs, oversee patient medication self-administration including tracking refills, documenting medication schedules (dosages and times) in medication log, coordinating self-administration program with other shifts and consulting pharmacies. (Shift Appropriate Only)
- Document observations, activities, and participation in appropriate records including the patient record, shift logs and in the preparation of incident reports.
- Data entry of patient information into electronic record system, including ESM where required.
- Participate in required educational and in-service training programs including CPR and First Aid.
- Perform housekeeping and custodial tasks in accordance with Gosnold’s established standards of sanitation and safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The Recovery Aide reports to the Program Director or, the Recovery Aide Supervisor or designee.Benefits:
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays. Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.