Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: RECOVERY COACH
This position will cover on Cape and surrounding areas. Full Time and Part Time options are available. Addiction Recovery Coach Certification (CARC) preferred.
- At least two years of experience in substance abuse or a related health field. Candidates must have completed a Recovery Coaching training course or be prepared to complete a program to obtain this training.
- Ability to interact and relate to persons in early recovery from addiction. Must be able to communicate hope, respect, self-direction, and empowerment to patients in early recovery.
- Knowledge of and ability to interact professionally with patient advocacy groups and community resources.
- Valid Massachusetts driver license.
- Must have current CPR certification or be CPR certifiable.
- Provide guidance, support, and community based recovery coaching for participants to help them develop recovery life skills.
- Travel to participant’s home to provide support, personal assistance and other in-home services.
- Transport participants to and from appointments, twelve step meetings, etc.
- Relate own recovery in a positive manner through coaching, role modeling, and mentoring to help them develop skills to achieve recovery goals.
- Work to help participants develop recovery plans including goals for the participant and family and a crisis prevention plan. Maintain regular contact via electronic media and face-to-face time.
- Work with participants to navigate and use community resources to advance recovery plans.
- Review medication instructions and assist participants in tracking compliance with medication requirements.
- Assess safety of participant living environments.
- Provide instruction in daily living and leisure time and socialization activities.
- Facilitate alumni early recovery groups.
- Complete documentation in Gosnold record keeping system assuring compliance with privacy and confidentiality regulations. Maintain Recovery Coach contact log with documentation of coaching activities.
- Communicate with team members to assess participant progress and formulate recovery plans.
- The Recovery Coach reports to the Director of Clinical Outreach or designee.
- Perform other duties as required and in accordance with the Gosnold mission and vision.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics
Job Type: Full-time