Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gosnold is hiring: Partial Hospitalization Program Clinician
1. Masters Degree in a counseling related discipline.
2. Massachusetts license at LICSW level is preferred
3. Experience working in a team treatment approach in a multi-disciplinary clinical setting.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of the disease of addiction, twelve-step recovery principles, addiction and/or mental health treatment, and other evidence based practices in related clinical issues.
5. Experience in conducting assessments, group counseling, psycho-education, individual counseling, treatment planning, and aftercare planning.
6. Working familiarity and/or direct experience in the use of relevant technology (EMRs, tele-health, etc.)
1. Conduct initial evaluation and patient intake interviews and assessments, assess patient’s presenting problems and formulate diagnoses, make recommendations regarding appropriate treatment.
2. Develop, implement and modify, as necessary, treatment plans and continuing care plans.
3. Provide individual, group, family, marital, child and/or adjunctive therapies as needed and within area of expertise and limits of credentials.
4. Conduct case management services and prepare discharge summaries.
5. Interact with referral sources and other external providers to insure coordination of patient services.
6. Participate in continuing education activities and in-service training programs to remain knowledgeable in area(s) of expertise and to meet credentialing and privileging requirements.
7. Attend meetings as directed and meet with supervisor to receive supervision and participate in clinical reviews.
8. Monitor caseload to assure compliance with third-party payers, including chart reviews, completing pre-certification requests, initial and continuing reviews and authorizations.
9. Document in patient records in accordance with Gosnold standards and regulatory and payer requirements, utilizing electronic formats as required.
10. Abide by the professional staff code of ethics and maintain a high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality, dual-relationships and professional stature.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor or program director.
12. The Counselor reports to the Program Director or designee.