Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
*Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WE ARE HIRING: Master’s Level Clinician
Masters Degree in a counseling related discipline OR a Bachelor’s degree in a counseling related discipline and documentation of 1000 hours of supervised counseling experience OR Certification as an Alcohol/Drug Abuse Counselor (CAC/CADC/LADC I). Documentation of 2000 hours (including intern or practicum hours) of supervised counseling experience may be substituted for the academic requirement if working in a behavioral health program/treatment facility for at least two years.
- Working familiarity and/or direct experience in the use of relevant technology (EMRs, tele-health, etc.)
- Experience in conducting assessments, group counseling, psycho-education, individual counseling, treatment planning, and aftercare planning.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the disease of addiction, twelve-step recovery principles, addiction and/or mental health treatment, and other evidence based practices in related clinical issues.
- Experience working in a team treatment approach in a multi-disciplinary clinical setting.
Conduct initial evaluation and patient intake interviews and assessments, assess patient’s presenting problems and formulate diagnoses, make recommendations regarding appropriate treatment.
- The Counselor reports to the Program Director or designee.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor or program director.
- Abide by the professional staff code of ethics and maintain a high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality, dual-relationships and professional stature.
- Document in patient records in accordance with Gosnold standards and regulatory and payer requirements, utilizing electronic formats as required.
- Monitor caseload to assure compliance with third-party payers, including chart reviews, completing pre-certification requests, initial and continuing reviews and authorizations.
- Attend meetings as directed and meet with supervisor to receive supervision and participate in clinical reviews.
- Participate in continuing education activities and in-service training programs to remain knowledgeable in area(s) of expertise and to meet credentialing and privileging requirements.
- Interact with referral sources and other external providers to insure coordination of patient services.
- Conduct case management services and prepare discharge summaries.
- Provide individual, group, family, marital, child and/or adjunctive therapies as needed and within area of expertise and limits of credentials.
- Develop, implement and modify, as necessary, treatment plans and continuing care plans.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.