Falmouth, MA 02540
Salary: $60,000.00 to $68,000.00 /year
Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
*Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary!
We are hiring: Clinical Care Manager in our Falmouth, MA location
$1000 sign on bonus
The Clinical Care Manager/Health Management role is responsible for supervising the work of Care Coordinators in the Community Partner (CP) Team. The Clinical Care Manager will conduct and/or review and sign off on all Comprehensive Assessments for engaged enrollees. The Clinical Care Manager will work closely with the RN to monitor the care of all patients in the CP program to ensure that all clients receive optimal care for both medical and behavioral health conditions.
- Ensures that Care Coordinators meet all CP policies, procedures, training, meetings, and supervision
- Assigns referred members to a Care Coordinator in a timely manner to meet or exceed contract standards.
- Provides direct and regular supervision of Care Coordinators
- Reviews and approves Care Coordinators’ comprehensive assessments
- Reviews and supervises Care Coordinators on developing Patient Centered Treatment Plans for engaged enrollees
- Oversees updates to PCTP to ensure that clients are receiving needed services and obtaining goals and that clients have a supportive and responsive care team to help them attain their goals.
- Works with RN to oversee and monitor care for engaged enrollees
- Facilitates clinical consultation to CP Team regularly and as necessary
- With the Director of Integrated Care, conducts administrative duties to ensure that the program operates optimally
- Demonstrates an ability to work flexibly and collaboratively as a member of the CP Team
- Creates an environment where potential safety and clinical risks are identified and proactively addressed before a problem occurs
- Assures that appropriate information is communicated to all staff and maintains appropriate documentation
- Provides an environment of quality service that addresses the needs of the client, vendor, community and South Shore Mental Health
- Follows the South Shore Mental Health’s/department policies regarding professional ethics and confidentiality along with actively participating in the South Shore Mental Health’s Quality Initiatives
- Demonstrates appropriate autonomy, initiative, and professionalism and the ability and willingness to problem solve as needed
- Demonstrates respect for supervisors, co-workers, and clients
- Completes Critical Incident Reports as needed
- Remains knowledgeable regarding the utilization of the program’s emergency preparedness plan and emergency responses, code gray, fire, psych emergency, etc.
- Completes all required mandatory training
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Supervises Care Coordinators
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related field, or Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in providing care coordination for high risk individuals
- Experience with managing and providing outreach clinical services
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
Must have a license, such as LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, or RN
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time