Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: STAFF PHYSICIAN
- Provide direct medical care that reflect current best practices in addiction and mental health treatment.
- Provide consultation as requested by clinical department heads.
- Identify patient medication needs and prescribe, monitor and evaluate appropriateness of protocols.
- Represent Gosnold in the medical community and in other public venues via speaking engagements, educational presentations, and consultation services.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with program staff, other health and human service professionals and managed care organizations.
- Provide direct clinical services in accordance with approved clinical privileges, including off hours coverage when necessary.
- Educate the medical and clinical staff via case reviews, in-service trainings, and department meetings.
- Interact with managed care organizations and other health professionals to maximize the delivery of quality care. Participate in utilization review activities and conduct clinical reviews as necessary and when required by managed care organizations.
- Participate in Quality Improvement activities, administrative staff meetings, multidisciplinary team meetings and other related activities.
- Maintain all required licenses and certifications and participate in relevant continuing educational opportunities that will advance and improve Gosnold’s treatment programs.
- The Staff Physician reports to the Medical Director.
- Physician licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine, who is board certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine or by the American Board of Psychiatry or the American Board of Addiction Medicine or board eligible. If board eligible, certification must be obtained within three years of the date of hire.
- Addictionologist and/or ASAM Certification preferred.
- Active DEA registration without restrictions.
- Experience providing addiction and mental health services in a variety of treatment settings.
- An understanding and working knowledge of current clinical concepts and psychopharmacological practices in addiction and mental health and an ability to evaluate new research.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate psychiatric and/or addiction services for patients and residents across a continuum of clinical care.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, patients, families, and the public.
- Ability to work with, support and supervise a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics