Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring for a Counselor I in our Gosnold at Cataumet (GAC)
1. Completion of an addiction certificate program and be within one calendar year of eligibility to sit for the certification examination, or a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or substantial experience working in the human service or social service field.
2. Demonstrated ability to work under and respond to supervision.
3. Demonstrated ability to interact with patients in a professional manner.
4. Demonstrated ability to learn documentation, assessment, case management, and treatment planning skills.
5. Display an understanding of appropriate patient-staff boundaries and excellent customer service skills.
6. Demonstrated computer literacy and working familiarity with technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES [ALL UNDER SUPERVISION]:
1. Conduct patient assessments including level of care appropriateness, risks, and strengths.
2. Participate in the development, implementation and modification of treatment plans and continuing care plans.
3. Provide individual and group counseling and psycho-educational sessions.
4. Participate in the coordination of care with other professionals and/or family.
5. Complete required documentation in accordance with Gosnold policy and regulatory standards.
6. As directed under supervision, interact with financial and utilization management staff reimbursement.
7. Participate in continuing education necessary for certification requirements.
8. Abide by Gosnold professional code of ethics including those applicable to
confidentiality, dual relationships, and professional stature as a Gosnold representative.
9. Promote recovery through role-modeling and respectful interactions with patients and colleagues.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor or program director.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.