Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary!
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Working knowledge of electricity, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC systems, and related skills so as to perform minor maintenance repairs in various Gosnold programs.
- Ability to identify maintenance problems requiring the attention of professional electricians, plumbers, engineers, etc.
- Familiarity with the maintenance services available in the community so as to readily obtain competent and economical services.
- Willingness and ability to work in settings populated by substance abuse and mental health patients.
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Maintain all machinery, equipment, utilities, etc. in proper functioning order.
- Report all major maintenance problems to the Maintenance Supervisor and make recommendations toward their solution.
- Assist in all tasks related to the maintenance of Gosnold vehicles, property, equipment, facilities and grounds of the various Gosnold programs.
- Perform any other such related tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance in accordance with Gosnold’s maintenance procedures as assigned by the supervisor.
- The Maintenance Person reports to the Maintenance Supervisor or designee.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics
Job Type: Full-time