Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: Patient Access Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in health care admissions or related area.
- The ability to communicate effectively with health care providers and referring parties.
- Ability to conduct intake interviews relative to patient’s insurance benefits and method of payment for services.
- Ability to collect and document pertinent patient information relative to their treatment.
- Ability to maintain accurate admission documents and prepare statistical reports for management within established time schedules.
- Working familiarity electronic data systems and ability to accurately enter it into an electronic health record.
- High level of competence with Microsoft Excel to manipulate and communicate data.
- Perform admission screening to determine that the patient meets admission criteria and accurately complete admission paperwork.
- Determine preliminary payor status and verify health insurance coverage where applicable for clinical pre-certification.
- Clearly and accurately communicate knowledge of the programs in the Gosnold service line and optimize referrals to Gosnold inpatient, residential, family, or outpatient programs.
- Interact cooperatively and professionally with designated direct care staff to insure maximum utilization and reimbursement.
- Works cohesively and cooperatively with clinical staff to ensure a high quality admissions experience for Gosnold patients.
- Communicate with the billing department to provide them with the necessary intake and billing information to insure accurate and timely billing
- Process patient records in accordance with established Gosnold standards and complete admission and discharge data entry accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for assuring financial interviews are conducted and documented correctly with patients, payers and referrers, and that payments are correctly processed and collected.
- Responsible for assuring the payer status is correctly identified and documented and that both health insurance and prescription coverage is verified.
- Responsible for assuring billing information is prepared, documented and maintained accurately and completely (paper and computerized information).
- Assist with follow-up and collection activities to insure client payment for services.
- Communicates with the appropriate Gosnold departments to insure maximum utilization and reimbursement.
- Oversee daily operations of the Patient Access Department.
- Patient Access Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Patient Access, or designee, who will assign other pertinent tasks as needed.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics