Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary!
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WE ARE HIRING: Full Time & Part Time Housekeepers
_FT position: 3 day shifts & 2 overnight shifts
PT position: 28 hours_
- Ability to perform housekeeping assignments as necessary to meet health and sanitation requirements.
- Working knowledge of basic housekeeping equipment and supplies.
- Ability to relate positively and with sensitivity with substance abuse and mental health patients.
- Ability to follow directions and work independently within an assigned routine.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, bend, and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Perform housekeeping tasks as instructed and in accordance with Gosnold established standards and procedures of sanitation and safety. Housekeeping tasks include, but are not limited to, laundry, changing linens, vacuuming, dusting, waxing floors, cleaning toilets, showers, walls, woodwork, windows, etc.
- Respond to client needs for housekeeping related issues in a timely and courteous manner.
- Report needs for operating supplies to the Housekeeping Supervisor or person designated to control such inventories.
- Report problems, breakdowns or malfunctions in the facility, equipment or other supplies to supervisor for necessary corrective action.
- Housekeepers may be assigned to work at any Gosnold facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Housekeepers report directly to the Housekeeping Supervisor or designee.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.