Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more.
Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: PATIENT ACCESS SPECIALIST (SIGN ON BONUS)
· At least one year experience in a health care or other business setting, with a strong call center and/or customer service focus. Bachelor degree is preferred but not required.
· Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively with Gosnold patients, families, health care providers and other referring parties.
· Ability to collect and document pertinent financial and personal information relative to patient admission.
· Understanding or ability to learn about systems of addiction and mental health treatment.
· Ability to multi-task and operate within a busy call center environment.
· Working familiarity with computer and electronic data systems and strong capacity to work in an electronic system while conducting telephone patient interview.
· Working knowledge of an electronic medical record is preferred, but not required.
· Work as an active and cooperative member of the Admissions team.
· Upon patient admission, determine preliminary payer status and verify health insurance coverage.
· Prepare and maintain accurate and complete electronic/paper patient records, reflecting current level of care and other pertinent information.
· Gather relevant pre-admission patient information accurately and in a timely manner, interpret the information and determine admission suitability or the need for higher level clinical screening.
· Initiate financial interviews with clients, as necessary and collect relevant documentation and money.
· Respond to patient, family or professional referral calls promptly and with a high degree of sensitivity, courtesy, and professionalism. Project a warm and friendly demeanor to all patients, families, and referents.
· Clearly and accurately communicate knowledge of the programs in the Gosnold service line and optimize referrals to Gosnold inpatient, residential, family, or outpatient programs.
· Retain knowledge and awareness of key Gosnold referral accounts, i.e. clinical/medical professionals, alumni, physicians, and prioritize their requests accordingly.
· Respond to general information requests (e.g., Twelve Step Meetings, etc.) by directing callers to websites or other information sources.
· Communicate with all levels of management and peers in a manner that promotes learning and mutual respect.
· Support new initiatives, seek creative solutions to challenges, and participate in department and program improvement projects.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· The Patient Access Specialist reports to the Director, Assistant Director or Lead, as assigned.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time