Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more.
Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: APRN (Medical and Mental Health)
For coverage in our Falmouth and Cataumet Locations
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
- Provide clients with medication education
- Provide medication management and consultation when necessary
- Provides mental health assessment for partial hospital patients.
- Works in a collaborative practice model with staff psychiatrist in advanced practice role
- Assists staff to identify educational needs of patients and families concerning alterations in health and disease process or plan of care; plans educational activities for staff based upon adult learning principals. Ensures clinical competencies are maintained.
- Represents the Department of Behavioral Medicine on various Hospital-wide committees and task forces in consultation with the Program Manager. Works in collaboration with other departments to solve appropriate problems
OTHER JOB KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of a Master’s Degree in nursing from an accredited college or university. Current licensure to practice nursing in advanced practice role in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and as a psychiatric NP.
- Two to five years’ experience working Mental Health and Dual Diagnosis Clients required
- Experience working in Partial Hospital Program or Outpatient Program Preferred