Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Community Coordinator maintains ongoing relationships and initiates new partnerships with community and prevention stakeholders through the development of activities/initiatives. The community Coordinator works closely with the Event Coordinator and other Gosnold staff on the execution of these initiatives. This position requires attendance at community events as a representative on Gosnold which includes some evening and weekend availability for special events. While the Community Coordinator follows a set work schedule, there is room in this position for flexibility to accommodate external presentations and commitments, fulfilled on behalf of the Gosnold organization. Other primary functions include improving and expanding the current community and prevention initiatives to include potential grant development and fundraising components.
- Develop, manage and evaluate prevention and community initiatives through evidence based strategies.
- Maintain ongoing relationships and initiate new partnerships with community and prevention stakeholders through development of initiatives and working with the Event Coordinator on the execution of these initiatives.
- Attend community events as a representative of Gosnold.
- Provide administrative support to marketing, prevention and development departments including reports, office management and scheduling.
- Improve and expand current community and prevention initiatives to include possible fundraising components.
- Completes all required mandatory training
Performs all other duties as assigned