Gosnold’s mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: Program Director
Gosnold is seeking an individual with a Master’s degree in a Human Services related field to oversee our 30 day rehab program located in Cataumet. Candidate will have experience working in the field of addiction and at least 5 years of supervisory and progressively responsible management experience. Responsibilities will include oversight of clinical management, budgeting, monitoring of services, ensuring that all clinical staff receive supervision, assist in the assurance of site compliance with regulatory and other accreditation agencies such as the Joint Commission.
- Masters in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related discipline and 5 years of clinical experience in a substance abuse or mental health treatment program. Seven years experience with progressive management experience may be substituted for the academic requirement.
- LICSW or related/equivalent required
- Ability to develop and implement substance abuse and/or mental health treatment programs consistent with professional trends and knowledge, utilizing current clinical and therapeutic modalities.
- Knowledge of and working familiarity with health and human services agencies and ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with these entities.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to coordinate the activities of a multi-disciplinary clinical staff.
- Knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to work with managed care organizations, utilization management companies, employee assistance programs, and other referring and regulatory bodies.
- Knowledge and experience in the operation and management of clinical programs.
- Manage day to day program operations to ensure programmatic quality and the delivery of services according to established protocols and procedures.
- The Program Director reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Provide direct clinical services when necessary in accordance with awarded clinical privileges.
- Participate with management in the assessment of needs, development of proposals and contracts, and the promotion of Gosnold’s mission and values.
- Participate in preparation of program budgets, financial monitoring and contract compliance.
- Review operational systems procedures to identify needs and problems and participate in corporate wide quality improvement activities.
- Initiate and maintain effective working relationships with community health and human service agencies and with other Gosnold clinical and administrative departments.
- Insure compliance with guidelines and requirements of State licensing, JCAHO and other regulatory and monitoring entities.
- Monitor, evaluate and implement actions to ensure that established standards of practice are maintained in the administration and documentation of clinical activities.
- Supervise and manage staff through direct supervisory sessions, clinical team meetings and staff training and development sessions. Participate in staff hiring and termination decisions.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.