Gosnold Treatment Center Clinical Services
Each patient at Gosnold Treatment Center is assigned a primary counselor, and is additionally part of a two person clinical team. Your primary counselor will assist you in navigating your treatment, developing and meeting your treatment goals, and will work with you to develop a comprehensive continuing care plan in order to support your ongoing recovery.
Counselors as part of their clinical teams lead 7 small process groups each week with their patients, these process groups are center around solving and/or addressing presenting problems through clinically facilitated interventions, as well as peer support and feedback.
- Living a Life of Recovery
- Relapse Prevention: Understanding Triggers
- Changing Thoughts in Recovery
- Overdose Prevention & Awareness
- HIV / Hepatitis C / Tobacco Education
- Meditation as a Stress Coping Strategy
- What to Expect in Early Recovery
- Introduction to Belief Systems
- How We Change: Stages of Change
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Step Work: Keys to Freedom
- Addressing Fear and Anxiety in Recovery
- Continuing Care: Options & Importance
- Embracing Vulnerability in Recovery
- Emotions in Recovery
- Dealing with Setbacks
- Mental, Physical, & Spiritual Aspects of Recovery
- Living a Balanced Life Style
- Tools for Recovery
- Utilizing Positive Affirmations
Case Management Services
As part of the clinical team at Gosnold Treatment Center we have staffed 2 full-time case managers who are responsible for the implementation of the comprehensive continuing care plan you will have developed with your counselor. The case managers will work in collaboration with you, your counselor and other providers (internal and external) in order to insure that your continuing care plan is in place prior to your completion of our program.
For a printable list of what you can bring to the inpatient detoxification center, click here.
WHAT TO BRING TO GOSNOLD TREATMENT CENTER:
• Identification and insurance cards
• Cash, not in excess of $100.00
• If you smoke, bring enough cigarettes to last you your stay.
• One suitcase with enough appropriate clothing to last your stay. Clothing should be comfortable, casual and
washable. We have laundry facilities if your treatment stay is longer.
• Prescribed medications in the original container from the pharmacy
• Phone cards
• Toiletries (must be in the original packaging)
• Cellphones and other electronic devices are permitted at the discretion of the facility.
• No personal snacks, drinks or candy.
• Non-prescription medication (Tylenol, Advil).
• Vitamins, herbal medicine or protein powders.
• Products containing alcohol (mouthwash, perfume, perfumed lotions).
• Smokeless (chewing) tobacco.
• Toothpaste, body wash, deodorant, soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream- this all will be provided in the
toiletry kit received upon admission.
• Clothing that depicts drugs, alcohol, sex or violence.
• Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives).